The following is a sample of the large amount of material that has been written on the immigration issue in Canada.
1. Banerjee, Robin and William Robson, C.D. Howe Institute. “Faster, Younger, Richer. The Fond Hope and Sobering reality of Immigration’s Impact on Canada’s Demographic and Economic Future”. 2009
2. Beaujot, Dr. Roderic. “Immigration and Canadian Demographics: State of the Research”, 1997-1998, University of Western Ontario.
3. Bissonndath, Neil. “Selling Illusions: The Cult of Multiculturalism in Canada.” Toronto: Penguin Books, 1994
4. Campbell, Charles. “Betrayal and Deceit: The Politics of Canadian Immigration”, 2000. Jasmine Books, West Vancouver, B.C. (Order at email@example.com)
5. Cassils, Tony. A Strategy for a National and International Population Policy. March 8, 2005. http://greenparty.ca/tiki-print.php?page=Population and a previous version http://lp.greenparty.ca/tiki-pagehistory.php?page=Population&preview=36
6. Champion, C.P. “The Strange Demise of British Canada: The Liberals and Canadian Nationalism, 1964-1968.” Montreal and Kingston: McGill-Queen’s University Press, 2010
7. Collacott, Martin. “Canada’s Immigration Policy: The Need For Major Reform”, 2002.
8. Collacott, Martin. “Canada’s Inadequate Response To Terrorism : The Need For Policy Reform”. February 2006
9. Collacott, Martin. Terrorism, Refugees and Homeland Security, 2002
10. Collacott, Martin. “Is There Really A Looming Labour Shortage in Canada, and If There Is, Can Immigration Fill The Gap?”, 2003.
11. Duchesne, Ricardo. Canada in Decay. Mass Immigration, Diversity and The Ethnocide of Euro-Canadians. Black House Publishing Ltd., 2017.
12. Duchesne, Ricardo. The Uniqueness of Western Civilization. Leiden-Boston: Brill, 2012
13. Economic Council of Canada. “New Faces In The Crowd: Economic and Social Impacts of Immigration”,1991.
14. Ferguson, Niall. Civilization: The West and the Rest. New York: The Penguin Press, 2011
15. Francis, Diane. “Immigration: The Economic Case”, 2002.
16. Granatstein, J.L. Who Killed Canadian History? Toronto: Harper-Collins, 1998
17. Green, Dr. Allan (Queen’s University) and Dr. David Green (UBC). “The Economic Goals of Canada’s Immigration Policy: Past and Present”, 1996.
18. Green, Dr. Alan G. “What is the role of immigration in Canada’s future?”
19. Green, Lowell. “Mayday! Mayday! Curb Immigration. Stop Multiculturalism. Or It’s the End of the Canada We Know!” Spruce Ridge Publishing, 2010
20. Guillemette, Yvan and William B.P. Robson. “No Elixir Of Youth : Immigration Cannot Keep Canada Young” (C. D. Howe Institute Backgrounder), September 2006
21. Gwyn, Richard. “Nationalism Without Walls: The Unbearable Lightness Of Being Canadian”, 1995.
22. Health and Welfare Canada. “Charting Canada’s Future”, 1989.
23. Healey, Michael. “Final Report: Prospects For Sustainability”, (Fraser Basin Ecosystem Study), 1997.
24. Healey, Michael, editor, “Seeking Sustainability In The Lower Fraser Basin”,1999.
25. Health and Welfare Canada. A Report of the Demographic Review. December 12, 1989
26. Kendall, Ward. Hold Back This Day. San Francisco: Counter Currents Publishing Ltd., 2011
27. Loney, Dr. Martin. “The Pursuit of Division: Race, Gender and Preferential Hiring In Canada”, 2000.
28. Malcolm, Candice. “No Border: Justin Trudeau’s Assault on Canadian Border Security”. Magna Carta. 2019
29. Malcolm, Candice. “Losing True North: Justin Trudeau’s Assault on Canadian Citizenship”. Magna Carta. 2016
30. Manthorpe, Jonathan. “Claws of the Panda: Beijing’s Campaign of Influence and Intimidation in Canada”. Cormorant Books. 2019
31. Meyer, John. Immigration to Canada Now that We’ve Grown (From The Social Contract. Spring, 2004)
32. Mohammed, Yasmine. “Unveiled – How Western Liberals Empower Radical Islam”. Free Hearts Free Minds. 2019
33. Morton, Dr. James. “In The Sea Of Sterile Mountains: The Chinese in British Columbia”. J.J. Douglas Ltd. (1974) (This is a thorough examination of Chinese immigration. It is particularly noteworthy because it contradicts the conventional view that the Chinese were victims.)
34 . Morton, W.L. The Kingdom of Canada: A General History from Earliest Times. Toronto: McClelland and Stewart Limited, 1969
35. “No Elixir Of Youth : Immigration Cannot Keep Canada Young” By Yvan Guillemette and William B. P. Robson (C. D. Howe Institute Backgrounder), September 2006
36. Quiggin, Thomas, Gora, Tahir, Shoaaib, Saied, Cotler, Jonathon, Gill, Rick. “Submission: The Danger of Political Islam to Canada (With a Warning to America)”. Available at Amazon.ca Kindle Store. 2017
37. For a summary of #20, see http://www.immigrationwatchcanada.org/2006/09/28/recent-c-d-howe-report-says-immigration-cannot-keep-canada-young/
38. “Report of the Royal Commission on Chinese Immigration”. 1885.
39. “Report Of Royal Commission On Chinese and Japanese Immigration”. 1902.
40. “Report of W. L. Mackenzie King, C.M.G., Deputy Minister of Labour, Commissioner Appointed To Investigate Into The Losses Sustained By The Chinese Population Of Vancouver, B.C. On The Occasion Of The Riots In That City In September, 1907”. Report Published in 1908.
41. “Report of W.L. Mackenzie King, C.M.G., Deputy Minister of Labour, Commissioner Appointed To Investigate Into The Losses Of The Japanese Population Of Vancouver, B.C. On The Occasion Of The Riots In That City In September, 1907”, Report Published in 1908.
42. “Report of W.L. Mackenzie King, C.M.G., Commissioner Appointed To Enquire Into The Methods By Which Oriental Labourers Have Been Induced To Come To Canada”, July 11, 1908.
43. For a summary of King’s report in (42), see http://www.immigrationwatchcanada.org/2007/01/26/can-a-better-life-for-newly-arrived-mean-a-worse-life-for-many-residents-mackenzie-kings-1907-royal-commission-report-the-methods-by-which-oriental-labourers-have-been-indu/
44. “Report Of Mr. Justice Murphy, Royal Commissioner Appointed To Investigate Alleged Chinese Frauds and Opium Smuggling On The Pacific Coast”, 1910-11.
For a summary of (45), see http://www.immigrationwatchcanada.org/2007/04/04/an-easter-proverb-those-who-demand-contrition-from-canada-probably-owe-contrition-to-canada-justice-dennis-murphys-1910-11-royal-commission-investigation-of-chinese-immigration-frauds/
46. Resnick, Philip. The European Roots of Canadian Identity. Peterborough: Broadview Press, 2005
47. Salonius, Peter. “Population Growth In the United States and Canada: A Role For Scientists”. Conservation Biology 13 (6): 1518-1519 (1999)
48. Salonius, Peter. “The Damage Done to Canada’s Health Care System by Federal Population Policy” (http://www.population-growth-migration. info/essays/salonius.html)
49. Salonius, Peter. “Curbing Human Excess With Non-Renewable Energy Taxation”. (http://www.culturechange.org/energytax.html)
50. Science Council Of Canada Report No. 25 : “Population, Technology and Resources” (An examination of limits to Canada’s resources and its immigration levels). July 1976.
51. Shoaaib, Saied, Quiggin, Thomas, Gill, Rick. “Lovers of Death: Factories of Islamic Terrorism” (Second Edition). Available at Amazon.ca Kindle Store. 2018
52. Smith, Anthony D. National Identity. Reno: University of Nevada Press, 1991
53. Southern, Lauren. “Barbarians: How Baby Boomers, Immigrants and Islam Screwed my Generation”. Rebel News Network Ltd. 2016
54. Stoffman, Daniel. “Canada’s Farcical Refugee System” (Condensed from Saturday Night). 1994
55. Stoffman, Daniel. Toward a More Realistic Immigration Policy for Canada. CD Howe Institute Backgrounder. June, 1993.
56. Stoffman, Daniel. “Who Gets In”, 2002.
57. “The Environment : Marriage Between Earth and Mankind. Canadian Intelligence Estimate”. Privy Council : Foreign Affairs, CSIS, and DND May 1991.
58. Veugelers, John W.P. “State-Society Relations In The Making Of Canadian Immigration Policy During The Mulroney Era”. Canadian Review of Sociology and Anthropology. Volume 37. Number 1: pp. 95-110. February, 2000.
59. Willinger, Markus. Generation Identity: A Declaration of War Against the 68’ers. London: Arktos Media Ltd., 2013
60. Public Report on the Terrorism Threat to Canada, Public Safety Canada (https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/rsrcs/pblctns/pblc-rprt-trrrsm-thrt-cnd-2018/index-en.aspx#s0) Note: Includes Currently Listed Entities (i.e. Terrorist Entities)
61. Worswick, Christopher. Immigrants’ Declining Earnings : Reasons and Remedies. 2004.
The following is a tiny sample of the very large amount of material that has been written on the immigration issue in the U.S.:
1. Abernethy, Virginia Dr. “Population Politics:The Choices That Shape Our Future”. Insight Books. New York. 1993
2. Auster, Lawrence. “Our Borders, Ourselves: America in the Age of Multiculturalism”
3. Beck, Roy and Leon Kolankiewicz. “Forsaking Fundamentals: The Environmental Establishment Abandons U.S. Population Stabilization” (2001) (Center For Immigration Studies)
4. Borjas, Dr. George J. “Heaven’s Door: Immigration Policy And The American Economy” (1999). (Princeton University Press)
5. Borjas, Dr. George J. “An Evaluation Of The Foreign Student Programme”. Centre For Immigration Studies, Washington, D.C.
7. Brimelow, Peter. “Alien Nation”.
8. Catton, William R. “Overshoot”. (1982)
9. Coulter, Ann. “Adios, America: The Left’s Plan to Turn our Country into a Third World Hellhole”. Regnery Publishing. 2015
10. Davis, Dr. Victor Hanson. “Mexifornia: A State of Becoming”, 2003. (California State University, Fresno)
11. Edwards, James R. Jr. “The Congressional Politics Of Immigration Reform”.
12. Edwards, James R., Jr. “Officers Need Backup: The Role Of State And Local Police In Immigration Law Enforcement”. (April, 2003)
13. Francis, Sam (Francis, now deceased, was one of the most articulate of the many American columnists on the immigration issue. See an archive of his columns on the VDARE web site.)
14. Graham, Hugh. “Collision Course”.
15. Graham, Dr. Otis. “Unguarded Gates: A History of America’s Immigration Crisis”.
16. Guzzardi, Joe. (See the VDARE web site for an archive of his columns on the immigration issue–particularly from a California perspective. The VDARE site includes a large number of writers who write about immigration.)
17. Zuckerman, Ben. “Like It or Not, Over-Immigration Is Destroying Our Environment” (The Globe and Mail-Week of Jan. 26-30, 2004)
18. Stuyvesant, Peter. The German-Jewish Kulturkampf in the Weimar Republic
The following is a sample of a large amount of material written on the immigration issue in the U.K.
1. Browne, Anthony (Environment Critic-The London Times). Do We Really Need Mass Immigration? (2002). (Civitas)
2. Browne, Anthony. The Retreat of Reason (Political Correctness and the corruption of public debate in modern Britain) ISBN-10 1-903386-50-0
3. Mote, Ashley. M.E.P. J’Accuse…! The European Union And The British Government Of The Deliberate Destruction Of British Identity, 2008.
4. Mote, Ashley. M.E.P. Over Crowded Britain. 2003. ISBN : 0-9540124-1-0
5. Moxon, Steve. The Great Immigration Scandal. 2004. ISBN : 184540078X
6. Stanton, William. The Rapid Growth of Human Populations 1750-2000 : Histories, Consequences, Issues, Nation by Nation. ISBN : 0906522218
(See the web site www.MigrationWatchUK.org for a very detailed list of other British publications on the immigration issue. There is a wealth of material on this site. It provides an important comparison and contrast with what is occurring on the immigration front in Canada and the U.S.)
The following are two excellent books on Australian immigration policy. The first deals primarily with the social/cultural consequences of immigration, but it also touches on environmental and economic issues. It was written by Geoffrey Blainey, Professor of History, University of Melbourne. The emphasis in the second book is on the environment.
1. Blainey, Geoffrey. All For Australia. Methuen Haynes. (1984)ISBN number: 0 454 00828 7
2. O’Connor, Mark and William J. Lines. Overloading Australia. 2008 ISBN number : 9780858812246
ISLAM : THE DANGER IT REPRESENTS TO THE WEST
Ali, Ayaan Hirsi. “Infidel” Free Press. 2007
Bawer, Bruce. “While Europe Slept: How Radical Islam is Destroying the West from Within”. Doubleday. 2006
Bostom, Andrew G. “Sharia versus Freedom: The Legacy of Islamic Totalitarianism”. Prometheus Books. 2012
Darwish, Nonie. “Wholly Different: Why I Chose Biblical Values Over Islamic Values”. Regnery Faith. 2017
Europol. “European Union Terrorism Situation and Trend Report”. 2019
Gabriel, Brigitte. “They Must be Stopped: Why We Must Defeat Radical Islam and How We Can Do It”. St. Martin’s. 2010
Geller, Pamela. “Fatwa: Hunted in America”. Dangerous Books. 2017
Hamid, Dr. Tawfik. “Inside Jihad: How Radical Islam Works, Why It Should Terrify Us, How to Defeat It”. D Street Books – A division of Mountain Lake Press. 2015
Kassam, Raheem. “No Go Zones: How Sharia Law is Coming to a Neighbourhood Near You”. Regnery Publishing. 2017
Koopmans, Ruud. “Religious fundamentalism and out-group hostility among Muslims and Christians in Western Europe – Discussion Paper SP VI 2014-101” WZB Berlin Social Science Centre, Research Area: Migration and Diversity. March 2014
Murray, Douglas. “The Strange Death of Europe – Immigration, Identity, Islam”. Bloomsbury Continuum. 2017
The Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life. “The World’s Muslims: Religion, Politics and Society”. Pew Research Center. April 30, 2013. (226 page report on public opinion surveys conducted between 2008 and 2012 in 39 countries and territories in Africa, Asia and Europe involving more than 38,000 face to face interviews of Muslims)
Sheindlin, J. K “Questions that Islam Can’t Answer Volume One”. J.K Sheindlin Publishing. 2017
Spencer, Robert. “The History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS”. Bombardier Books – Post Hill Press. 2018
Spencer, Robert. “The Complete Infidel’s Guide to the Koran”. Regnery Publishing. 2009
Sultan, Wafa. “A God Who Hates: The Courageous Woman Who Inflamed the Muslim World Speaks Out Against the Evils of Islam”. St. Martin’s Press. 2009
Tawhidi, Imam Mohammad. “The Tragedy of Islam – Admissions of a Muslim Imam”. Reason Books. 2018
Warner, Bill. “Sharia Law for Non-Muslims”. Center for the Study of Political Islam – CSPI Publishing. 2010
Warner, Bill. “The Sira: The Life of Mohammed”. Center for the Study of Political Islam – CSPI Publishing. 2010
Ye’or, Bat. “Europe, Globalization and the Coming Universal Caliphate”. Fairleigh Dickinson. University Press. 2011