- July 14th, 2018:
A DEFENSE OF THE SAFE COUNTRY CONCEPT FOR REFUGEES
- July 5th, 2018:
Our CBC has mis-informed Canadians about Indian Residential Schools
- June 25th, 2018:
REFUGEES – IF YOU TAKE THEM, THEY WILL COME AND KEEP COMING
- June 20th, 2018:
CBC Low-life are going berserk over migrant children at the U.S.-Mexico border
- June 15th, 2018:
It's Time To Expose Another Provincial Nominee Scandal
QUICK IMMIGRATION FACTS----THE FOLLOWING "CLOCKS" BEGAN ON JANUARY 1, 2018 :
1. Net Cost of Immigration to Canada: up to $35 Billion per year. That amounts to $95,890,000 per day, and so far in 2018,
2. Number of immigrants coming to Canada per year: an average of close to 250,000 since 1991 (Note: in 2016 and 2017, Canada took in about 300,000). That's 822 per day, 34 per hour. This unnecessary and relentless intake is an abnormality in our immigration history, and has made many Canadians feel like strangers in their ouwn country.
3. According to the Canadian Bureau of International Education (a private advocacy group), there were over 336,000 foreign students in Canada in 2014. The CBIE and many public agencies claim that International Students are a net economic contributor to Canada. However, NO Canadian study has ever been done to prove that claim. In fact, in the U.S., a study done by the National Academy of Sciences and other agencies showed that in spite of the high fees paid by International Students, U.S. sources were actually subsidizing International Students. In the case of Graduate students, the average subsidy was about $12,000 + per year. Canada continues to accept large numbers of NEW international students every year:
4. Number of Temporary Foreign Workers allowed to work in Canada: We hit a record 491,547 in 2012 (5 times higher than in 2002)!! That number consisted of 213,573 new TFW's in 2012 and 277,974 TFW's already here.
5. Remittances sent overseas total $24 Billion a year. Remittances represent the amount of money sent 'back home' by foreign-born workers in Canada.
6. Canada gave refugee status to 122,518 people from 2009 to 2013. That's an average of 24,514 people in each year --- 67 per day. The number of people applying for such status was probably at least twice the 24,514 number.