Canada is now taking over 1 million unnecessary immigrants per year
Below are details :
1. Newly-revealed information about Canada’s International Mobility Program and its International Student program shows that Canada is now accepting well over 1 MILLION FOREIGN NATIONALS per year. Almost all of them have the potential to become Canadian Citizens. This is far above the 320,000 number that Trudeau mentions to Canadians. Both programs contribute significantly to pushing Canada’s high and unnecessary intake over the 1 million mark. The International Mobility program is another version of Canada’s Temporary Foreign Worker program. However, its less stringent requirements make it easier for foreigners (especially younger foreigners) to get into Canada. According to Vancouver Sun Columnist Douglas Todd, the number of temporary foreign workers arriving in Canada each year has doubled in the past decade, escalating particularly after the federal Liberal government was elected in 2015.
2. According to Todd, in 2005 about 70,000 guest workers arrived under the “international mobility” category. But by 2018, Canada was accepting more than 250,000 in this category, which is typically made up of people on two-year visas, many of whom find jobs in the service sector.
3. Increasingly, those coming here as Temporary Foreign Workers and International Mobility workers later apply for Immigrant status. (Last STATSCAN survey : over 20% were applying )
4. Two Canadian economists (UBC’s David Green and Carleton University’s Christopher Worswick) say Canada’s International Mobility program is flying under the radar and is suppressing wages and displacing workers. According to those economists, new immigrants (those who entered Canada through its regular immigration program) are doing “worse and worse” in regards to earned incomes. And Canada’s low-wage workers are suffering the most. Green says the International Mobility program is “truly dumb”. Low-skill guest workers from overseas are now increasingly being brought in to staff fast-food restaurants, fill shelves at supermarkets and perform basic kitchen duties.
5. According to Vancouver Sun columnist Douglas Todd, another “jump in the number of workers has come through the doubling of international students. In 2015 about 200,000 foreign students were arriving each year. By last year (2018), the number arriving annually on study visas had ballooned to more than 400,000. Worse still, Canada’s Immigration Minister recently stated that the number of International Students was around 700,000 !! Most foreign students are allowed to work 20 hours a week, plus full-time during their summer or other breaks.
These people obviously need a place to live and are putting pressure on an already-extremely distressed housing situation in places like Metro Vancouver and Toronto. They are also competing for jobs with locals. Delusional University administrators claim that foreign students create “diversity”. However, as the late immigration researcher Martin Collacott stated, many of our universities “have diversity coming out of their ears”. In fact, it is almost certain that foreign students as well as those who have arrived as immigrants have displaced Canadian-born and that university administrators are hiding these figures. For example, ethnic Chinese at UBC (currently over 50% of UBC’s student body) arrogantly and contemptuously refer to UBC as the “UNIVERSITY OF A BILLION CHINESE.”
(6) Also according to Todd, “a UBC-backed website called Superdiversity, which has created interactive graphics based on immigration department data, shows that the main source countries of the more than 250,000 “International Mobility” workers who arrived in Canada last year were from India, followed by those from the U.S., China, France and South Korea.
7. So, let’s add the number of immigrants entering through all immigration programs : About 320,000 enter through the regular stream (predominantly a Family Immigration program, not a Skilled Worker program, as governments have repeatedly claimed). Another 250,000 have come through the International Mobility program, PREDOMINANTLY A CHEAP LABOUR PROGRAM FOR EMPLOYERS . Finally, another 500,000 to 700,000 have entered through the International Student program, PREDOMINANTLY A CORRUPT PROGRAM FOR DELUSIONAL HIGHER EDUCATION ADMINISTRATORS .
(8) The total of foreign nationals entering Canada through those three programs is over 1 million. All of these people have the potential to apply for Canadian citizenship. Please note : we have not included illegal refugee claimants who regard Trudeau as a complete fool and Canada as an easy dupe. Since 2016, Justin Trudeau’s first full year in office, 156,155 people have arrived in Canada under false pretenses — walking in illegally, using fake documents or pretending to be tourists — only to make asylum claims in the hopes of becoming refugees in Canada. (See https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/malcolm-illegal-border-crossings-in-canada-yes-its-still-happening“>https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/malcolm-illegal-border-crossings-in-canada-yes-its-still-happening )
HERE IS OUR MAIN POINT : CANADA IS NOW TAKING OVER 1 MILLION POTENTIAL NEW CITIZENS PER YEAR.
WHY? TRUDEAU HAS NEVER PROVIDED A SANE REASON.
LET’S REPEAT THAT POINT : TRUDEAU HAS NEVER PROVIDED A SANE REASON.
OUR CONCLUSION : CANADA IS BEING OVERWHELMED ECONOMICALLY, CULTURALLY AND ENVIRONMENTALLY BY PEOPLE IT DOES NOT NEED.