- January 8th, 2020:
How Chinese Gangs Invaded Canada. How Canada’s corrupt politicians Helped Them
- December 20th, 2019:
CBC = CRIMINALS BETRAYING CANADA
- December 13th, 2019:
For Christmas 2019 : Saint Thomas Aquinas said ‘Be humane to strangers, but don’t let enemies in and don’t give citizenship away’ .
- December 13th, 2019:
- December 9th, 2019:
The war on Christmas continues
QUICK IMMIGRATION FACTS----THE FOLLOWING "CLOCKS" BEGAN ON JANUARY 1, 2020 :
1. Net Cost of Immigration to Canada: Up to $35 Billion per year about 10 years ago. The amount is now probably at least $40 Billion per year. How many homeless could Canada take off our streets with that $40 Billion? The lower figure ($35 Billion) amounts to $95,890,000 per day, and so far in 2020,
2. Total Foreign Nationals entering Canada through both legal immigration programs and through illegal border crossing into Canada : over 1.5 million, which includes:
• 340,000 Immigrants in the Economic & Family Class
• 500,000 to 700,000 International Students
• 150,000 to 200,000 Temporary Foreign Workers
• 50,000 to 60,000 Illegal Border Crossers
• 250,000 International Mobility Workers.
So far in 2020, the following number of foreign nationals who have settled in Canada is:
They contemptuously tell us that this is "THE NEW NORMAL" for Canada. This intake is outrageous, yet our cowardly politicians refuse to debate the intake. Our national Parliament has been transformed into a House Of Sodomy where MP's appease immigrant groups in order to get their votes.
If Canadians think this is an exaggeration, take note that Parliament recently declared the month of April as "SIKH HERITAGE MONTH". Not a single MP abstained or voted against this law. The chief "heritage" event that Canadians will forever remember Sikhs for is the bombing of an Air India plane. 329 Canadians were killed. To this day, the main Sikh conspirators remain unpunished largely because of Sikh intimidation of other Sikhs.
See Why Parliament should repeal Sikh Heritage month
3. According to Canada's Border Police (Canada Border Services Agency or CBSA), about 50,000 Illegals entered Canada in each of the three years starting in 2017. That's a total of 150,000 illegals, most of whom are now fake "refugee" claimants. Remember that this inflow started after Trudeau foolishly declared in January, 2017 : "To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith." According to projections, another 50,000 illegals will enter Canada in . So far in , the following number have already entered Canada :
Read More ▼
4. According to the Canadian Bureau of International Education (a private advocacy group), there were 494,525 Foreign Students in Canada in 2017. According to Canada's Immigration Minister, the total in 2019 will be over 700,000. So far in 2020, this totals
Read More ▼
5. Number of 10-Year Visa Recipients. This category allows parents and grandparents of immigrants to stay in Canada for up to 10 years. According to Vancouver Sun columnist, Douglas Todd, in the first 3 years of this program, more than 3 million of these visas were granted. Assuming a rate of one million per year, the total number of 10-Year Visa recipients, so far in 2020, is:
6. Number of Temporary Foreign Workers. According to StatsCan, in the years 2013 to 2017, Canada allowed 540,807 Temporary Foreign Workers to come to Canada to work. So far in 2020, this totals:
7. According to the World Bank, Remittances sent 'back home' by Temporary Foreign Workers and Immigrants in Canada total $40 Billion a year. That means $40 Billion less circulating in Canada's economy and not employing Canadian-born. So far, in 2020, the remittance total is:
8. According to Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) statistics, About 142,755 Refugee Claims were referred to the IRB in the years 2015 to 2018. For Immigration and Refugee Board details, see Refugee Protection Claims. So far in 2020, the following number have been referred to the IRB:
9. The International Mobility Program admitted about 70,000 guest workers to Canada in 2005. But by 2018, Canada was accepting more than 250,000 in this category, which is typically made up of younger foreigners on two-year visas. The International Mobility Program is a second Temporary Foreign Worker Program, and according to two Canadian economists, most Canadians are unaware of this program and employers are widely abusing it. So far in 2020, this totals:
Read More ▼