- As most Canadians will agree, taking down 200 of Canada’s monuments and plaques is the latest in a long list of Trudeau’s brazen and shameless moves to erase Canada’s highly developed self and to attack Canada’s majority population. This should be the last straw for all Canadians. In fact, Trudeau’s existence should be at stake. If the past is any indication of the future, it is almost certain that all of the monuments, plaques and historical markers that are on Trudeau’s list will be of people and events that involve Canada’s European-based population.
- If Ottawa is to take anything down. the targets should be the monuments that grovel to immigrant groups. There was never a solid case for Canada to erect monuments for the Chinese Head Taxes, for the East Indian Komagata Maru Incident or even the 1907 China-town and Japan-town riots. At points in the past, Chinese, East Indians and even Japanese were serious threats to the economic health and future of Canadians. As a result of unjustified Employment Equity policies, people of colour are now getting preference to hundreds of thousands of jobs !! As a result, the threat to the economic futures of Canadians with a European background is enormous and ominous.
- Remember what Trudeau boasted about when he was first elected : Canada has no distinct culture. At this point, many Canadians can see that unless Trudeau is stopped, Canada will have a distinctive culture. However, it will be Chinese, East Indian or something else. When were Canadians ever asked if they wanted this future? Trudeau’s mass immigration is clearly a suicidal path for Canada. The only saving grace in this path is that the Chinese loathe the East Indians and the East Indians despise the Chinese. Should we have a contest for suggestions on ways to encourage them to finish one another off?
- If we want to remain within the boundaries of the law, the sensible solution is to charge Trudeau with treason. Canada has seldom used that law. But that law is still on our books. And, in fact, there is a precedent for charging an MP with treason. Obviously, we have to provide evidence, but the evidence that Trudeau has betrayed Canada is enormous. In some countries, discrimination against minorities is an issue on which the United Nations has interceded. How about getting the UN to prosecute Trudeau for plotting to make Canada’s majority into a minority? Drowning Canada’s European-based population and its indigenous population with unnecessary immigrants is significant proof against Trudeau. Next, how about charging the human effluent at the CBC and mainstream media and many similar others with treason? A long list of politicians should face the same fate. The evidence against them all is massive. Poetic justice is truly within our grasp !!
- September 7th, 2022:
The Arrival Of thousands of Low-Wage Asian Labourers Caused The September 1907 Vancouver Riot
- August 11th, 2022:
Canada and Australia Used to be very critical of mass immigration
- July 27th, 2022:
State broadcasters suppress criticism of immigration
- July 17th, 2022:
The Demolition of a Nation
- July 2nd, 2022:
For Canada’s 155th Anniversary, July 1, 2022 : “The Demolition Of A Nation, One Step At A Time”
QUICK IMMIGRATION FACTS----THE FOLLOWING "CLOCKS" BEGAN ON JANUARY 1, 2022 :
1. Net Cost of Immigration to Canada: Up to $35 Billion per year about 10 years ago. The amount is now probably at least $40 Billion per year. How many homeless could Canada take off our streets with that $40 Billion? The lower figure ($35 Billion) amounts to $95,890,000 per day, and so far in 2022,
2. Total Foreign Nationals entering Canada through both legal immigration programs and through illegal border crossing into Canada : over 1.5 million, which includes:
• 340,000 Immigrants in the Economic & Family Class
• 500,000 to 700,000 International Students
• 150,000 to 200,000 Temporary Foreign Workers
• 50,000 to 60,000 Illegal Border Crossers
• 250,000 International Mobility Workers.
So far in 2022, the following number of foreign nationals who have settled in Canada is:
They contemptuously tell us that this is "THE NEW NORMAL" for Canada. This intake is outrageous, yet our cowardly politicians refuse to debate the intake. Our national Parliament has been transformed into a House Of Sodomy where MP's appease immigrant groups in order to get their votes.
If Canadians think this is an exaggeration, take note that Parliament recently declared the month of April as "SIKH HERITAGE MONTH". Not a single MP abstained or voted against this law. The chief "heritage" event that Canadians will forever remember Sikhs for is the bombing of an Air India plane. 329 Canadians were killed. To this day, the main Sikh conspirators remain unpunished largely because of Sikh intimidation of other Sikhs.
See Why Parliament should repeal Sikh Heritage month
3. According to Canada's Border Police (Canada Border Services Agency or CBSA), about 50,000 Illegals entered Canada in each of the three years starting in 2017. That's a total of 150,000 illegals, most of whom are now fake "refugee" claimants. Remember that this inflow started after Trudeau foolishly declared in January, 2017 : "To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith." According to projections, another 50,000 illegals will enter Canada in . So far in , the following number have already entered Canada :
Read More ▼
4. According to the Canadian Bureau for International Education (a private advocacy group), as of December 31, 2018, there were 571,215 international students in Canada, a 16% increase over 2017. This number increases every year, and so far in 2022, this totals
Read More ▼
5. Number of 10-Year Visa Recipients. This immigration category was created by former Conservative Immigration Minister Jason Kenney as a way of appeasing ethnic groups (Sikhs and Chinese especially) who wanted to bring relatives (particularly parents and grandparents) to Canada, supposedly to perform household duties such as babysitting. The 10-Visitor Visa program was invented to prevent parents and grandparents from becoming permanent residents and eventually permanent burdens on Canada. The program allows parents and grandparents of immigrants to stay in Canada temporarily (up to 10 years). According to Vancouver Sun columnist, Douglas Todd, in the first 3 years of this program, more than 3 million 10-Year Visitor Visas were granted. To Canada’s horror, this program appears to be turning into a national scandal. According to recent reports, labour contractors in ethnic groups are using the huge pool of 10-Year Visa Recipients as a pool of cheap labour. Undoubtedly, these Visa Recipients are taking jobs that Canadians should get. Assuming a rate of 25,000 new 10-Year Visitor Visas being issued per year, the total number of 10-Year Visa recipients issued since 2014 is:
6. Number of Temporary Foreign Workers. According to StatsCan, in the years 2013 to 2017, Canada allowed 540,807 Temporary Foreign Workers to come to Canada to work. So far in 2022, this totals:
7. According to the World Bank, Remittances sent 'back home' by Temporary Foreign Workers and Immigrants in Canada total $40 Billion a year. That means $40 Billion less circulating in Canada's economy and not employing Canadian-born. So far, in 2022, the remittance total is:
8. According to Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) statistics, About 142,755 Refugee Claims were referred to the IRB in the years 2015 to 2018. For Immigration and Refugee Board details, see Refugee Protection Claims. So far in 2022, the following number have been referred to the IRB:
9. The International Mobility Program admitted about 70,000 guest workers to Canada in 2005. But by 2018, Canada was accepting more than 250,000 in this category, which is typically made up of younger foreigners on two-year visas. The International Mobility Program is a second Temporary Foreign Worker Program, and according to two Canadian economists, most Canadians are unaware of this program and employers are widely abusing it. So far in 2022, this totals:
Read More ▼