QUICK IMMIGRATION FACTS----THE FOLLOWING "CLOCKS" BEGAN ON JANUARY 1, 2022 :
1. Net Cost of Immigration to Canada: Up to $35 Billion per year about 10 years ago. The amount is now probably at least $40 Billion per year. How many homeless could Canada take off our streets with that $40 Billion? The lower figure ($35 Billion) amounts to $95,890,000 per day, and so far in 2022,
2. Total Foreign Nationals entering Canada through both legal immigration programs and through illegal border crossing into Canada : over 1.5 million, which includes: • 340,000 Immigrants in the Economic & Family Class • 500,000 to 700,000 International Students • 150,000 to 200,000 Temporary Foreign Workers • 50,000 to 60,000 Illegal Border Crossers • 250,000 International Mobility Workers. So far in 2022, the following number of foreign nationals who have settled in Canada is:
Canada's unnecessary and relentless intake is an abnormality in our immigration history, and has made many Canadians feel like strangers in their own country. And Trudeau and his Somali Immigration Minister are plotting to take even more.
They contemptuously tell us that this is "THE NEW NORMAL" for Canada. This intake is outrageous, yet our cowardly politicians refuse to debate the intake. Our national Parliament has been transformed into a House Of Sodomy where MP's appease immigrant groups in order to get their votes.
If Canadians think this is an exaggeration, take note that Parliament recently declared the month of April as "SIKH HERITAGE MONTH". Not a single MP abstained or voted against this law. The chief "heritage" event that Canadians will forever remember Sikhs for is the bombing of an Air India plane. 329 Canadians were killed. To this day, the main Sikh conspirators remain unpunished largely because of Sikh intimidation of other Sikhs.
See Why Parliament should repeal Sikh Heritage month
3. According to Canada's Border Police (Canada Border Services Agency or CBSA), about 50,000 Illegals entered Canada in each of the three years starting in 2017. That's a total of 150,000 illegals, most of whom are now fake "refugee" claimants. Remember that this inflow started after Trudeau foolishly declared in January, 2017 : "To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith." According to projections, another 50,000 illegals will enter Canada in . So far in , the following number have already entered Canada :
Read More ▼
Contrary to naive Canadians, the refugee claims of a significant number of these illegals were people whose claims had been rejected by thoughtful U.S. immigration authorities. Fraudsters from other countries soon realized that they were dealing with a fool and took immediate advantage of Canada. Millions of dollars have been spent on processing "refugee" claims. Trudeau has been lavish with his apologies to ethnic groups and should have apologized and secured Canada's border with the U.S. long ago. But he still has not done so. The tragedy for Canada's homeless is that Illegals have competed with Canada's homeless for available housing. Scandalously, an undetermined number of the fake refugees have actually been given preference over our homeless for available shelter.
4. According to the Canadian Bureau for International Education (a private advocacy group), as of December 31, 2018, there were 571,215 international students in Canada, a 16% increase over 2017. This number increases every year, and so far in 2022, this totals
Read More ▼
The CBIE and many public agencies claim that International Students are a net economic contributor to Canada. However, NO Canadian study has ever been done to prove that claim. Even more outrageous, most Top administrators at Canadian universities boast that International students create "Diversity". As Canada's top immigration critic (Martin Collacott) has said, "universities such as UBC have Diversity coming out of their ears". Ethnic Chinese students comprise over 50% of UBC's student population. Those Chinese contemptuously refer to UBC as the "University of a Billion Chinese". The pursuit of so-called Diversity has been harmful to Canadian-born and has probably displaced tens of thousands of Canadian-born. As for the U.S., the truth is that a study done by the U.S. National Academy of Sciences and other agencies showed that in spite of the high fees paid by International Students, U.S. sources were actually subsidizing International Students. In the case of Graduate International Students, the average subsidy was about $12,000 + per year. Yet, without proof of any economic benefit to Canada, Canada continues to accept large numbers of NEW international students every year. For other recent details on the U.S. situation, see • How U.S. Foreign Student and Exchange Visitor Policies Undercut National Security, • Foreign Students Do Not Help with the Balance of Payments... Who Pays? • Immigration, Higher Education, and Trump
5. Number of 10-Year Visa Recipients. This immigration category was created by former Conservative Immigration Minister Jason Kenney as a way of appeasing ethnic groups (Sikhs and Chinese especially) who wanted to bring relatives (particularly parents and grandparents) to Canada, supposedly to perform household duties such as babysitting. The 10-Visitor Visa program was invented to prevent parents and grandparents from becoming permanent residents and eventually permanent burdens on Canada. The program allows parents and grandparents of immigrants to stay in Canada temporarily (up to 10 years). According to Vancouver Sun columnist, Douglas Todd, in the first 3 years of this program, more than 3 million 10-Year Visitor Visas were granted. To Canada’s horror, this program appears to be turning into a national scandal. According to recent reports, labour contractors in ethnic groups are using the huge pool of 10-Year Visa Recipients as a pool of cheap labour. Undoubtedly, these Visa Recipients are taking jobs that Canadians should get. Assuming a rate of 25,000 new 10-Year Visitor Visas being issued per year, the total number of 10-Year Visa recipients issued since 2014 is:
6. Number of Temporary Foreign Workers. According to StatsCan, in the years 2013 to 2017, Canada allowed 540,807 Temporary Foreign Workers to come to Canada to work. So far in 2022, this totals:
Furthermore, according to Canada's Immigration Department, it took 841 pages (!!) to list employers who received approval to import a TFW between 2013 and 2015. It is very probable that many employers were committing fraud. Here is a download link to the list of the employers (39 MB): temporary-foreign-workers.pdf
7. According to the World Bank, Remittances sent 'back home' by Temporary Foreign Workers and Immigrants in Canada total $40 Billion a year. That means $40 Billion less circulating in Canada's economy and not employing Canadian-born. So far, in 2022, the remittance total is:
8. According to Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) statistics, About 142,755 Refugee Claims were referred to the IRB in the years 2015 to 2018. For Immigration and Refugee Board details, see Refugee Protection Claims. So far in 2022, the following number have been referred to the IRB:
9. The International Mobility Program admitted about 70,000 guest workers to Canada in 2005. But by 2018, Canada was accepting more than 250,000 in this category, which is typically made up of younger foreigners on two-year visas. The International Mobility Program is a second Temporary Foreign Worker Program, and according to two Canadian economists, most Canadians are unaware of this program and employers are widely abusing it. So far in 2022, this totals:
Read More ▼
Many find jobs in the service sector. These workers are suppressing wage increases and displacing Canadians. They are also adding significant pressure to Canada's already extremely distressed housing situation. Worse still, an increasing number want to remain in Canada. The largest group came are from India, followed by those from the U.S., China, France and South Korea. Toronto took in about 70,000 international mobility workers in 2018, while Vancouver took 30,000.