This seems to be building. https://twitter.com/CC_CRF/status/1038991570580598784Have no idea what I’m looking at. Do you? https://twitter.com/CC_CRF/status/1038991218170986498 Didn’t see this on MSM. https://twitter.com/CC_CRF/status/1038990902276968448 That’s interesting. https://twitter.com/CC_CRF/status/1038989517137408000 Tucker takes “diversity is our strength” to task. If its such a positive why does free speech have to be curtailed to accommodate it? https://twitter.com/CC_CRF/status/1038989030191321088 Can we discuss or would that be racist, Islamophobic, xenophobic or bigoted? https://twitter.com/CC_CRF/status/1038988054025752576 A real problem given the politicization of academia. https://twitter.com/CC_CRF/status/1038987514529247232 Should we be more critical of what our political, media and security elites tell us regards Islam? Have they taken the time to understand it themselves? https://twitter.com/CC_CRF/status/1038986883181629440 Freedom of speech? Not so much in Canadian universities. https://twitter.com/CC_CRF/status/1038984933891432448 Little bit of political history. https://twitter.com/CC_CRF/status/1038984471016427520 ??? https://twitter.com/CC_CRF/status/1038983001114271744 OK – but can we discuss the issues raised by the heart? https://twitter.com/CC_CRF/status/1038982822763978752 Is this right? https://twitter.com/CC_CRF/status/1038982382773198848
- April 20th, 2019:
Earth Day founder had strong REDUCE IMMIGRATION message
- April 20th, 2019:
For Earth Day 2019 : They celebrate Easter, but they never heard of the resurrection
- April 15th, 2019:
Canadians Are Tired Of Footing the Bill For Racist Anti-White Propaganda
- April 7th, 2019:
Diversity : Enough is Enough–This far but no further
- March 28th, 2019:
Fort McMurray is home to one of Canada’s fastest-growing Muslim communities
QUICK IMMIGRATION FACTS----THE FOLLOWING "CLOCKS" BEGAN ON JANUARY 1, 2019 :
1. Net Cost of Immigration to Canada: up to $35 Billion per year. That amounts to $95,890,000 per day, and so far in 2019,
2. Number of immigrants coming to Canada per year: an average of close to 250,000 since 1991 (Note: in 2016 and 2017, Canada took in about 300,000). That's 822 per day, 34 per hour. This unnecessary and relentless intake is an abnormality in our immigration history, and has made many Canadians feel like strangers in their own country.
3. According to the Canadian Bureau of International Education (a private advocacy group), there were over 336,000 foreign students in Canada in 2014. The CBIE and many public agencies claim that International Students are a net economic contributor to Canada. However, NO Canadian study has ever been done to prove that claim. In fact, in the U.S., a study done by the National Academy of Sciences and other agencies showed that in spite of the high fees paid by International Students, U.S. sources were actually subsidizing International Students. In the case of Graduate students, the average subsidy was about $12,000 + per year. Canada continues to accept large numbers of NEW international students every year:
4. Number of Temporary Foreign Workers allowed to work in Canada: We hit a record 491,547 in 2012 (5 times higher than in 2002)!! That number consisted of 213,573 new TFW's in 2012 and 277,974 TFW's already here.
5. Remittances sent overseas total $24 Billion a year. Remittances represent the amount of money sent 'back home' by foreign-born workers in Canada.
6. Canada gave refugee status to 122,518 people from 2009 to 2013. That's an average of 24,514 people in each year --- 67 per day. The number of people applying for such status was probably at least twice the 24,514 number.