- March 12th, 2023:
Past a Tipping Point, Immigration creates an Inferior country
- March 7th, 2023:
Jobless Canadian student damns mass immigration
- February 17th, 2023:
Contrary to propaganda, immigration imposes huge problems on Canada
- January 27th, 2023:
Justin Trudeau Must Rescue Rainbow Russians ASAP
- January 13th, 2023:
Importing Cheap Chinese Labourers to Canada in 1917-18 Led to the world’s most deadly disease event in Modern History
Ricardo Duchesne's Latest Books:
Canada In Decay:
Mass Immigration, Diversity, and the Ethnocide of Euro-Canadians
The Uniqueness of Western Civilization
QUICK IMMIGRATION FACTS----THE FOLLOWING "CLOCKS" BEGAN ON JANUARY 1, 2023 :
1. Net Cost of Immigration to Canada: Up to $35 Billion per year about 10 years ago. The amount is now probably at least $40 Billion per year. How many homeless could Canada take off our streets with that $40 Billion? The lower figure ($35 Billion) amounts to $95,890,000 per day, and so far in 2023,
2. Total Foreign Nationals entering Canada through both legal immigration programs and through illegal border crossing into Canada : over 1.5 million, which includes:
• 340,000 Immigrants in the Economic & Family Class
• 500,000 to 700,000 International Students
• 150,000 to 200,000 Temporary Foreign Workers
• 50,000 to 60,000 Illegal Border Crossers
• 250,000 International Mobility Workers.
So far in 2023, the following number of foreign nationals who have settled in Canada is:
They contemptuously tell us that this is "THE NEW NORMAL" for Canada. This intake is outrageous, yet our cowardly politicians refuse to debate the intake. Our national Parliament has been transformed into a House Of Sodomy where MP's appease immigrant groups in order to get their votes.
If Canadians think this is an exaggeration, take note that Parliament recently declared the month of April as "SIKH HERITAGE MONTH". Not a single MP abstained or voted against this law. The chief "heritage" event that Canadians will forever remember Sikhs for is the bombing of an Air India plane. 329 Canadians were killed. To this day, the main Sikh conspirators remain unpunished largely because of Sikh intimidation of other Sikhs.
See Why Parliament should repeal Sikh Heritage month
3. According to Canada's Border Police (Canada Border Services Agency or CBSA), about 50,000 Illegals entered Canada in each of the three years starting in 2017. That's a total of 150,000 illegals, most of whom are now fake "refugee" claimants. Remember that this inflow started after Trudeau foolishly declared in January, 2017 : "To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith." According to projections, another 50,000 illegals will enter Canada in . So far in , the following number have already entered Canada :
Read More ▼
4. According to the Canadian Bureau for International Education (a private advocacy group), as of December 31, 2018, there were 571,215 international students in Canada, a 16% increase over 2017. This number increases every year, and so far in 2023, this totals
Read More ▼
5. Number of 10-Year Visa Recipients. This immigration category was created by former Conservative Immigration Minister Jason Kenney as a way of appeasing ethnic groups (Sikhs and Chinese especially) who wanted to bring relatives (particularly parents and grandparents) to Canada, supposedly to perform household duties such as babysitting. The 10-Visitor Visa program was invented to prevent parents and grandparents from becoming permanent residents and eventually permanent burdens on Canada. The program allows parents and grandparents of immigrants to stay in Canada temporarily (up to 10 years). According to Vancouver Sun columnist, Douglas Todd, in the first 3 years of this program, more than 3 million 10-Year Visitor Visas were granted. To Canada’s horror, this program appears to be turning into a national scandal. According to recent reports, labour contractors in ethnic groups are using the huge pool of 10-Year Visa Recipients as a pool of cheap labour. Undoubtedly, these Visa Recipients are taking jobs that Canadians should get. Assuming a rate of 25,000 new 10-Year Visitor Visas being issued per year, the total number of 10-Year Visa recipients issued since 2014 is:
6. Number of Temporary Foreign Workers. According to StatsCan, in the years 2013 to 2017, Canada allowed 540,807 Temporary Foreign Workers to come to Canada to work. So far in 2023, this totals:
7. According to the World Bank, Remittances sent 'back home' by Temporary Foreign Workers and Immigrants in Canada total $40 Billion a year. That means $40 Billion less circulating in Canada's economy and not employing Canadian-born. So far, in 2023, the remittance total is:
8. According to Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) statistics, About 142,755 Refugee Claims were referred to the IRB in the years 2015 to 2018. For Immigration and Refugee Board details, see Refugee Protection Claims. So far in 2023, the following number have been referred to the IRB:
9. The International Mobility Program admitted about 70,000 guest workers to Canada in 2005. But by 2018, Canada was accepting more than 250,000 in this category, which is typically made up of younger foreigners on two-year visas. The International Mobility Program is a second Temporary Foreign Worker Program, and according to two Canadian economists, most Canadians are unaware of this program and employers are widely abusing it. So far in 2023, this totals:
Read More ▼
DISGRACEFUL GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF B.C. PREMIER AND B.C. GOVERNMENT
DISGRACEFUL GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF B.C. PREMIER AND B.C. GOVERNMENT
B.C. Premier Christy Clark who sat back and did virtually nothing as Metro Vancouver house prices soared into the stratosphere is once more demonstrating that she is a Province-Wide “Disgrace”.
Ironically, she has just proclaimed that a recent flyer circulated in Richmond is a “disgrace”.
So who’s right? Now, dear me, we like to be polite, but if anyone is to be summarily condemned for being a disgrace, it has to be Clark. Over and over for several years , she was called on to intervene in Metro Vancouver’s astronomic housing price crisis, but she and her government as well as most other politicians of every party and at every level of government engaged in gross negligence.
They claimed they did not have enough information to act, but experts have shown they had ample information to do something. Instead, Clark took the advice of the corrupt real estate industry and let the real estate market go into a frenzy. The negligence of her and the rest of the political class has created one of the most expensive housing markets in the world.
True, Clark’s government has introduced a 15% tax but the damage of their gross negligence will endure. This is a grossly unjust financial burden for hundreds of thousands of Metro Vancouver residents. And unless a major economic crash occurs, that burden will last far into the future both for renters now facing escalating rents and for home owners who are now saddled with huge mortgages.
Governments which commit such crimes against their own citizens on such a basic need as shelter are not just true “disgraces” . They are criminals and deserve to be treated as criminals.
It is hard to believe that Clark and all the other politicians had not heard about the work of UBC Professor David Ley, whose book “Millionaire Migrants” showed that relentless immigration was the major cause of astronomic house prices. Ley revealed that there was an extremely high statistical correlation amounting to cause and effect between immigration and Metros’ high housing prices.
Clark could have used Ley’s research and complained to Ottawa that Canada did not need almost all of the immigrants it was taking and that a dramatic reduction in immigration was necessary, but she did not.
It is also hard to believe that Clark was not aware of David Ley’s revelations about a particular kind of immigration : the Business Immigrant Programme. That programme had resulted in several hundred thousand Business Immigrants and their families coming to Metro Vancouver.
Ley showed that these wealthy people, most of whom were Chinese, did not fulfill their obligation to start businesses here and employ Canadians. In fact, almost all of them and their families made it clear from the beginning that they were in Canada to sit back, plunder and parasitize Canada.
It’s now time for Canada to collect the huge amounts IN BACK TAXES that it is owed by these people or to take measures to remove them.
It is also hard to believe that Clark was unaware of the revelations of UBC Professor Daniel Hiebert. He stated these people were declaring income at the level of some of the poorest areas in Canada. This meant that they were paying little if any Income Tax and undoubtedly hiding their offshore earnings.
In other words, these big-money off-shore migrants were plundering and parasitizing Canada’s education, health and other Canadian infrastructure. For the sake of grossly negligent Clark, her government and most other politicians, Hiebert prepared a map showing where many of these new arrivals were living. Almost all were residing in the most expensive areas of Metro Vancouver in very expensive houses, some of which could be described as mansions.
Last but far from least, it is hard to believe that Clark and her colleagues have not heard about the investigative work done by journalists such as Douglas Todd, Kathy Tomlinson, Sam Shepherd and others. They have demonstrated that our politicians and Canada’s Gatekeepers (FINTRAC, the CRA and Canada’s Department of Immigration) have allowed hundreds of thousands of immigrants as well as offshore speculators to abuse Canada’s tax and immigration system in order to launder dirty money from places like China.
Former Richmond Mayor Greg Halsey-Brandt was the first of only a few politicians to state that Canada was being cheated. The vast majority of politicians have been silent and have done nothing. The cheaters have interpreted politicians’ silence to mean that politicians approve of tax evasion or are afraid of offending the cheaters and fearful of endangering votes from the cheaters.
Here are some big questions for Premier Gross Negligence Clark to answer:
Does she intend to ask the police to investigate UBC Professors David Ley and Daniel Hiebert, and journalists like Douglas Todd, Kathy Tomlinson and Sam Shepherd for hate crimes? That is, for revealing facts that grossly negligent, politically correct politicians like her hate to hear? For their shining light on the foul if not brazenly criminal actions of Wealthy Chinese cheaters? For daring to point to the Asian elephant in the room?
It is time that we forced the cheaters to pay for their tax evasion, overturned their table and cast them and their political enablers in Victoria out of B.C.’s TEMPLE.
For details, see the following :