A number of Canadians have previously had doubts about openly opposing Trudeau’s relentless immigration intake. But they should not have any doubts now. His latest words should change their minds : Trudeau has just announced an aggressive plan to bring in 500,000 immigrants a year to Canada by 2025.
Let us repeat : Trudeau plans to increase Canada’s immigration intake to 500,000 per year !! This is a clear outrage. And Trudeau seems to think that he can get away with this outrage.
His intake has been increasing every year for the past few years. It is already over 400,000.
Trudeau gives two reasons for his stratospheric intake.
The first, the “AGING POPULATION”argument says that Canada’s birth rate has fallen and that Canadians are not producing enough of their own. According to this argument, Canada’s population will fall. Immigration will solve that problem. The problem with this argument is that federal experts thoroughly refuted that argument many years ago.
The second is the “Worker shortage” argument. The problem is that Trudeau has not produced the job categories and the numbers that prove his allegation . His argument is probably the latest version of the corrupt immigration industry’s sick cheap labour plan or an outright lie.
As most Canadians know, Trudeau provides millions of dollars to Canada’s media. This is a clear “pay-off”. The result has been that Canada’s media do not criticize Trudeau’s policies–even when his policies are clearly outrageous. In this case, his policy sounds much like the argument of Canada’s corrupt immigration industry.
Trudeau’s proposed 500,000 immigration intake is obviously the worst of all the outrageous hings he has done. It is clearly more of Trudeau’s overall plan to have recent immigrants outnumber Canada’s current European-based population and make it a minority.
At the very beginning of Trudeau’s reign in 2015, he revealed his clear anti-Canada mindset. He tried to sound intellectual. But he is obviously incapable of any intellectual activity.
He described Canada as a “post-national state” with no clear identity”. Most Canadians concluded that he was a fool. Many also concluded that he was obviously very hostile to Canada and that he intended to undermine and destroy Canada. Since then, he has taken many immigration-related and other measures to achieve his goal of erasing completely the traditional identity of Canada.
The fact is that is that Canada’s European-descended majority population long ago succeeded in making Canada one of the most successful countries in the world. In fact, Canada has been universally envied for its success. Foreigners wanted to come here to be part of the success. Now, Trudeau is importing huge numbers of immigrants (Muslim Brotherhood members or sympathizers) who have actually written on paper that their purpose in coming to Canada is to destroy Canada. Others like corrupt Sikhs are modern colonizers of Canada. They are clearly hostile to Canada and want to re-create in Canada the politically corrupt cesspool they came from.
It is no exaggeration to say that allowing such people into Canada is very dangerous. It is also no exaggeration to say that allowing such people in may ultimately lead to civil war and to a national breakdown.
For actions like his in other parts of the world, Trudeau at the very least would have been put on trial. In fact, there is also little doubt that he would have been sentenced to life in prison for treason. Lastly, in many other parts of the world, he would have been quickly executed for treason.
For his contempt for Canada, especially for its European-based population, Trudeau is already despised. His latest announcement should leave no doubt that he is a shameless and despicable traitor. Strong measures have to be taken to stop him from going any further. In most countries of the world, there are laws against treason. Even Canada has such a law. The big question is this : Why has he not yet been formally charged with treason? Ironically, in the next few months, Canadian judges will sentence a Canadian military officer who has been convicted of treason. That man’s crime : selling Canadian military secrets to Russia.
Canadians should pay careful attention to the sentence that Canada’s judges will give to that man. Why? Trudeau’s crime is infinitely worse : He is promoting the overwhelming of Canada’s majority population and the sale of Canada to groups that are openly hostile to the very existence of Canada.
Trudeau has to be stopped immediately. The immigration idiocy he has already committed has to be corrected immediately. His latest idiotic announcement has to be withdrawn immediately
If Parliament were doing its job, it would have long ago reined in Trudeau at many points in the past few years. However, not a single MP has objected to any of the immigration actions that Trudeau has introduced so far. This has happened in spite of the fact that a recent poll revealed that 49% of Canadians thought Canada’s immigration intake was too high. Many Canadians have now concluded that the lack of opposition from any MP’s shows that Canada does not have a true democracy. (In fact, declaring Sikh Heritage Month two years ago has to be one of Parliament’s exceptionally stupid moves. The fact is that Sikhs committed the largest mass murder in Canadian history. (about 230 Canadians). Why should Canadians dedicate a full month (every April) “to recognize alleged Sikh heritage to Canada” when the first thing many Canadians think of when they hear the word “SIKH” is the mass murder of 230 Canadians ?
In other words, is Sikh Mass murder a “contribution” to Canada?
A much more logical move would have been to deport huge numbers of the Sikhs connected with that murder in 1975. That would include arresting Jagmeet/ Dogmeat Singh (now outrageously Leader of the NDP) whom the government of India will not even give a visa to visit India. India’s reason for refusing Jagmeet/ Dogmeat a visa is that Jagmeet/Dogmeat was part of the group that planned and executed the bombing that murdered 230 people.) If Parliament repeats its behaviour of the past five years, it will not oppose Trudeau’s 500,000 immigration proposal. If that happens, Canadians can justifiably conclude that Canada’s current MP’s are a useless collection of deadbeats.
Many countries that have a Parliament like Canada’s would throw such MP’s out of the building that housed them. In a significant number of countries, the Parliament building and its occupants would have been declared useless and even bombed! Lastly, the wounded traitors would have been left to rot.
Here is something important to consider : How about a national poll to determine a just and appropriate outcome for corrupt Trudeau and Canada’s current Parliamentarians? Trudeau’s proposed 500,000 immigration intake is truly outrageous. He should pay for his treachery.
To summarize, Trudeau’s 500,000 immigration Intake Proposal Should Be his Waterloo
- May 15th, 2023:
Trudeau’s 500,000 immigration Intake Proposal Should Be his Waterloo
- May 2nd, 2023:
“No Whites Should Apply For This Job”: Preferential Hiring Has To Be banned
- April 14th, 2023:
How The Catholic Church Created Western Civilization
- March 29th, 2023:
ON APRIL 1, 2023, Canadians will be told to celebrate Sikh Heritage Month
- March 12th, 2023:
Past a Tipping Point, Immigration creates an Inferior country
Ricardo Duchesne's Latest Books:
Canada In Decay:
Mass Immigration, Diversity, and the Ethnocide of Euro-Canadians
The Uniqueness of Western Civilization
QUICK IMMIGRATION FACTS----THE FOLLOWING "CLOCKS" BEGAN ON JANUARY 1, 2023 :
1. Net Cost of Immigration to Canada: Up to $35 Billion per year about 10 years ago. The amount is now probably at least $40 Billion per year. How many homeless could Canada take off our streets with that $40 Billion? The lower figure ($35 Billion) amounts to $95,890,000 per day, and so far in 2023,
2. Total Foreign Nationals entering Canada through both legal immigration programs and through illegal border crossing into Canada : over 1.5 million, which includes:
• 340,000 Immigrants in the Economic & Family Class
• 500,000 to 700,000 International Students
• 150,000 to 200,000 Temporary Foreign Workers
• 50,000 to 60,000 Illegal Border Crossers
• 250,000 International Mobility Workers.
So far in 2023, the following number of foreign nationals who have settled in Canada is:
They contemptuously tell us that this is "THE NEW NORMAL" for Canada. This intake is outrageous, yet our cowardly politicians refuse to debate the intake. Our national Parliament has been transformed into a House Of Sodomy where MP's appease immigrant groups in order to get their votes.
If Canadians think this is an exaggeration, take note that Parliament recently declared the month of April as "SIKH HERITAGE MONTH". Not a single MP abstained or voted against this law. The chief "heritage" event that Canadians will forever remember Sikhs for is the bombing of an Air India plane. 329 Canadians were killed. To this day, the main Sikh conspirators remain unpunished largely because of Sikh intimidation of other Sikhs.
See Why Parliament should repeal Sikh Heritage month
3. According to Canada's Border Police (Canada Border Services Agency or CBSA), about 50,000 Illegals entered Canada in each of the three years starting in 2017. That's a total of 150,000 illegals, most of whom are now fake "refugee" claimants. Remember that this inflow started after Trudeau foolishly declared in January, 2017 : "To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith." According to projections, another 50,000 illegals will enter Canada in . So far in , the following number have already entered Canada :
Read More ▼
4. According to the Canadian Bureau for International Education (a private advocacy group), as of December 31, 2018, there were 571,215 international students in Canada, a 16% increase over 2017. This number increases every year, and so far in 2023, this totals
Read More ▼
5. Number of 10-Year Visa Recipients. This immigration category was created by former Conservative Immigration Minister Jason Kenney as a way of appeasing ethnic groups (Sikhs and Chinese especially) who wanted to bring relatives (particularly parents and grandparents) to Canada, supposedly to perform household duties such as babysitting. The 10-Visitor Visa program was invented to prevent parents and grandparents from becoming permanent residents and eventually permanent burdens on Canada. The program allows parents and grandparents of immigrants to stay in Canada temporarily (up to 10 years). According to Vancouver Sun columnist, Douglas Todd, in the first 3 years of this program, more than 3 million 10-Year Visitor Visas were granted. To Canada’s horror, this program appears to be turning into a national scandal. According to recent reports, labour contractors in ethnic groups are using the huge pool of 10-Year Visa Recipients as a pool of cheap labour. Undoubtedly, these Visa Recipients are taking jobs that Canadians should get. Assuming a rate of 25,000 new 10-Year Visitor Visas being issued per year, the total number of 10-Year Visa recipients issued since 2014 is:
6. Number of Temporary Foreign Workers. According to StatsCan, in the years 2013 to 2017, Canada allowed 540,807 Temporary Foreign Workers to come to Canada to work. So far in 2023, this totals:
7. According to the World Bank, Remittances sent 'back home' by Temporary Foreign Workers and Immigrants in Canada total $40 Billion a year. That means $40 Billion less circulating in Canada's economy and not employing Canadian-born. So far, in 2023, the remittance total is:
8. According to Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) statistics, About 142,755 Refugee Claims were referred to the IRB in the years 2015 to 2018. For Immigration and Refugee Board details, see Refugee Protection Claims. So far in 2023, the following number have been referred to the IRB:
9. The International Mobility Program admitted about 70,000 guest workers to Canada in 2005. But by 2018, Canada was accepting more than 250,000 in this category, which is typically made up of younger foreigners on two-year visas. The International Mobility Program is a second Temporary Foreign Worker Program, and according to two Canadian economists, most Canadians are unaware of this program and employers are widely abusing it. So far in 2023, this totals:
Read More ▼